Our Black Forest Vacation Package is the perfect combination of everything you need for a well-organized get-away in the Black Forest. You’ll stay in beautiful Black Forest towns. Our driver will chauffeur you to some must-see sights. And we also provide you with an itinerary for lesser known points of interest and off the beaten path experiences to do on your own. We empower you to explore on your own, with guidance.
- We Handle All The Detail
- Luggage Transfer Included
- Hotels included, Upgrades possible
- Stay in 2 or 3 beautiful Black Forest towns
- Self-Guided Train Tour with lots of options to explore local sights
- Half day tour with our chauffeur
- Half day tour with hiking guide or with driver
If you like to explore on your own with the option to have some guidance if you need it – this is the vacation package for you
Why we like this package
This package is a great combination for first-time visitors to the Black Forest who don’t know where and how to get started planning. Its great if you like a combination of guided and self-guided tours. And ideal if you are interested in both touristy sights and lesser known sights.
- This is a good package if you like to see both -some must-see touristy sights. But also some lesser known points of interest.
- If you have not travelled on your own in a foreign country before this could be a good package for you. Because we provide you with an itinerary for each day. And we are only a phone call away should you run into any problem.
- We provide you with our private chauffeurs for extra comfort. But we also empower you to explore on your own, with guidance.
Where will I be touring?
The package takes you to 2 different areas in the Black Forest – the Central Black Forest which includes the clock area. And the more touristy Southern Black Forest around Lake Titisee. This package does not take you to the remote Northern Black Forest area (Baden-Baden and Lake Mummelsee).