1. Gästeführungen und Tagesreisen
- Für Gästeführungen und Tagesreisen stehen Ihnen hier unsere AGBs als Download zur Verfügung:
- Für Reiseleistungen im Sinne einer Pauschalreise stehen Ihnen hier unsere Reisebedingungen als Download zur Verfügung:
- Das Formblatt zur Unterrichtung des Reisenden bei einer Pauschalreise geht Ihnen bei Buchung separat per Email zu
- Der Sicherungsschein für Pauschalreisen geht Ihnen bei Buchung separat per Email zu
Dear English-Speaking Guests,
please refer to the detailed terms and services which you can download from the links above (available in German only).
At the time of booking we require a downpayment of 20%. The remaining amount is due 4 weeks prior to touring with us. If your tour is less than 4 weeks away the full amount is due at time of booking. In the case of vacation packages a non-refundable booking fee may be due. Payments can be made by credit card, bank wire or PayPal. We do not accept cash payments on the day of touring.
Overview of our Cancellation Policy
You can cancel your tour at any time prior to the date of your tour(s). However, certain fees may apply upon cancellation as explained below. We require your cancellation notice in writing (email) in order to avoid misunderstandings. Phone calls and voice messages will not be accepted. Cancellation-date is the date we receive your written notice. Tour-date is the first day of your tour(s).
The following fees are calculated as a percentage of your tour cost:
- 20% regardless of cancellation-date (31 days prior or more)
- 25% if cancellation-date is 30 to 21 days prior to tour-date
- 40% if cancellation-date is 20 to 12 days prior to tour-date
- 70% if cancellation-date is 11 to 3 days prior to tour-date
- 90% if cancellation-date is 2 or less days prior to tour-date
- 90% in case of no-show
We strongly recommend you obtain a travel insurance policy in your country that will cover cancelations and interruptions of your trip, accidents or illnesses, emergency medical evacuation, loss of luggage or personal effects, and other coverage.