1. Gästeführungen und Tagesreisen
- Für Gästeführungen und Tagesreisen stehen Ihnen hier unsere AGBs als Download zur Verfügung:
- Für Reiseleistungen im Sinne einer Pauschalreise stehen Ihnen hier unsere Reisebedingungen als Download zur Verfügung:
- Das Formblatt zur Unterrichtung des Reisenden bei einer Pauschalreise erhalten Sie elektronisch vor Buchung.
- Der Sicherungsschein für Pauschalreisen geht Ihnen nach der Buchung per Email zu
Dear English-Speaking Guests,
Downpayment / Full payment
- When we send you a booking confirmation we require a downpayment of 20%
- The remaining amount is due 4 weeks prior to touring with us
- If your tour is less than 4 weeks away the full amount is due at time of booking
- In the case of packages with hotel a non-refundable service fee of 100 Euro may be due when booking a tour
- Payments can be made by credit card or wire transfer. We do not accept cash payments on the day of touring.
When booking a multiple day tour with hotels a Service Fee of 100 Euro may be due at the time of booking.
- This fee will be credited back to you when we successfully book a tour – you will then see a credit of 100€ on your invoice.
- If you decide to cancel your tour after we have confirm it, the service fee will not be refunded.
- If we cannot confirm a tour you receive a refund of 100€ to your credit card.
Credit Card Processing Fees
Please note that both both credit card charges and refunds incur a processing fee of 3,25 %.
Overview of our Cancelation Policy
You can cancel your tour at any time prior to the date of your tour(s). However, certain fees may apply upon cancellation as explained below. We require your cancellation notice in writing (email) in order to avoid misunderstandings. Phone calls and voice messages will not be accepted. Cancellation-date is the date we receive your written notice. Tour-date is the first day of your tour(s).
The following fees are calculated as a percentage of your tour cost:
- 20% regardless of cancellation-date (31 days prior or more)
- 25% if cancellation-date is 30 to 21 days prior to tour-date
- 40% if cancellation-date is 20 to 12 days prior to tour-date
- 70% if cancellation-date is 11 to 3 days prior to tour-date
- 90% if cancellation-date is 2 or less days prior to tour-date
- 90% in case of no-show
Change Fee for Rebooking & Changes to a confirmed tour
- A change fee of 125 Euro is due if rebooking or changes occur 10 or more days prior to tour start
- If rebooking occurs less than 10 days prior to tour start our regular cancelation fees apply
Please refer to the detailed terms and services which you can download from the links above
We strongly recommend you obtain a travel insurance policy in your country that will cover cancelations and interruptions of your trip, accidents or illnesses, emergency medical evacuation, loss of luggage or personal effects, and other coverage.
In-depth tour details
Each season we audit our packages to assure we are delivering the best experiences possible. At the beginning of each season we hike our trails, we stay in the hotels, we eat at each restaurant we recommend. Therefore we are 100% confident that our packages are of the highest quality and that the only surprises are the good kind.
We carefully choose our hotels. Most are small, family-owned and operated, and of course, unique. We will point out both good and bad qualities. If there is something we don’t like, we will inform you. e.g. there is no elevator, or there is no tea kettle in the room.
In order to provide an immersive experience of The Black Forest, we typically try to avoid tourist destinations when possible. However, we are careful to provide you with the experience you seek. We have been very successful crafting the right recipe for our guest so far. We will try our best to do the same for you.
The Black Forest still has much to see that has not been discovered and ruined by tourism, and that is something we guard against. We want the Black Forest to remain a place you can visit while not disturbing it or changing it.
Therefore we ask you in advance to respect this ethos. This means we do not disclose our towns, hotels and some details prior to booking. After your visit, you will understand that this is the only way to preserve The Black Forest in a sustainable way, so that your experience is special; as if you were the first visitor.
Once you are booked and your tour is paid, you will receive all details. Four (4) weeks prior your trip you will receive our package that details your tour.
Our reputation is immaculate and verifiable. But if you are the still the kind of traveler who must have all details before booking, we are probably not the right company for you.