Don’t feel like organizing your own vacation? Then let us take care of it all – our Vacation Packages cover various regions and include hotels, sightseeing tours, wine-tastings, dinner, transfers to your next destination and more. All you need to do is decide on a date, the length of your stay and what you want to see.
This is for you, if…
- you are a travel agent or a tour operator
- you feel overwhelmed planning a group tour to the Black Forest and Germany and feel that you need a local expert to help
My areas of expertise are
- customized packages focused on your group’s needs,
- catering to groups of all sizes, ages and nationalities
- itinerary – customized, entertaining, informative, cultural
- transportation – we work with reputable local bus companies
- English-speaking tour guides
- hotel recommendations
- lunch and dinner reservations
- many more – tell us your specific needs:
Length: starting at 2 nights
Hotel: 3 or 4 star hotels
Minimum: 2 people
Dates: April to October
Region: Black Forest, Wine Region, Colmar/Alsace, Lake Constance, Neuschwanstein
Submit your review
Simone was quite helpful in organizing a trip for four days through the Black Forest and Alsace helping line up drivers and hotels and giving us good suggestions. There is quite a lot to choose from and definitely enough for another week or two sometime in the future. The hiking trails were awesome and the Black Forest is a beautiful place to be on a misty Tuesday morning.
Good morning Simone,
I just wanted to drop you a note to thank you for helping me plan a great vacation to Alsace and the Black Forest We all greatly enjoyed the trip and really liked the hike in the black forest.